
I ain't know how fortunate am i, till now.
Sick - - Wth, I've prepared for, Humanities test today. Waste my effort manz.
Than I've to stay-back tomorrow &finish my dam test - - &Tomorrow I've
Chinese test PLUS Maths - - 3 test a row FUCK. I've also got to finish 5 Art
pieces tomorrow, stress like hell. Currently MIA from msn, text me if theres
any IMPORTANT stuff.
Zolyn, called &Screamed 'HE STILL LIKE YOU, HE STILL LIKE YOU' = =
I mean it's like total impossibility. It have been like 1234536476 months since i
broke up w him, &he still likes me? Ain't sure if i should believe D: Anw, I'm
like so fortunate, recalling the things that happened to me till now, never did i
cherish any of them, guess I'm suited fore free lovin like what Yu Han says, I'm
better to be unattached. Heh