Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LOVE, e(picture).

I felt so immature posting about those crap on my blog. I mean like, why care
others say about you. Gees, i mean like be myself, its a wide world out there
speech is free, no limitations. I knew it better, that someone els in this world's
condition might be worst than me. So cheer up Xanthe :D Its not over, the
world is round anything can happen. About remarks on my tag board, could
you guys like specify who are you, like a name or something? I mean don't be
a coward hiding behind the computer, it seems so uncivilized of you, to give
bad remarks about people and yet, 'scared' to write your real names or
something. as you could see that 'stars'(****) are appearing on those words
you write its quite obvious that my tag board aren't meant for vulgarities, so
please try not to use vulgarities, i will not hesitate to ban you from tagging.
And again i would like to say, this is my blog(specified), you would show
some respect if you are an educated civilian. Thank you.

School, boring. Had my humanities test paper after school today. Most likely i
just flunk that paper, simply couldn't understand what the question is trying to
ask, the formation of the question, simply tricks the candidate. Now I've to do
some touch up on my art sketches, and photos of explorations. Teehess, sorta
busy :D Nudge me @ messenger for short and sweet chats, or questions.
♥Immature.