
Upon hearing from people, about him. Everyone's, opinion was the same,
he's not worth liking, neither should place all the fault in myself. I'm confused
i wished i could forget him, although i know i can't. We're still friends aren't
we? I've always advise people to learn to let go, I'm just yet another victim
who clings on unbearably. I loved you, &i will get over w you, since your
rational of leaving me was the spite of my looks. My hair will grow back, it
will, i will make you regret leaving me, like how you left me in despair. I must
be strong for now, i believe the right one will come, the matter of time. Till
than, i will always be how i used to be, living my world to the fullest w/o you.
&One day i shall say; boy, I'm better off w/o you.
;Thanks to those who stand by me, a nuisance whom i was.