Monday, April 7, 2008

That (promise).

Seriously, I'm getting fatter. I've been over eating the past few days. O: hee
O well, my appetite got bigger &I started to eat more than usual. I ain't wanna
get fat manz D: Gosh, gotta start eating manually already! I hope someone
would like, control my diet. For my meals today, I had, 2 pieces of cake,
breakfast/Fan choi & 2 packet of pockey, recess/Chicken Terayaki, lunch/Rice
&side dishes, dinner. Geez, thats like a large amount of protein :P Heh, so I've
to burn off my 'FATS' before i sleep :D

He asked me for patch, should i accept? He's a great guy that I've left, &till now
he still likes me, despite of my looks. I've no courage to accept, I ain't want his
friends or who ever to tease him, due to my boyish looks, I doubt he wouldn't
mind, well maybe after some time. Approaching arms that will never bring you
tears, which girl on earth wouldn't want such a great opportunity. Between,
should i or should i not? Heh.

Mugging with art works.
Should you have any IMPORTANT information, welcomed to text me :D
♥FAT.