Monday, March 24, 2008

Just because you're my mommy, that's why i respect you.
The reason I've always give in, its you daddy.
&The only rational of my absence in this world, you &you.

Crap manz, sicked today, went out to have lunch w Jacky, suppose to get my
chewin gum from him, Zolyn's too, but he left it at home - - Ate at Sumo
House, chatted &saw some schoolmates of mine. Had a turn, to bubble tea
stall, met Garion he had his bike along, and i got a ride on it manz :P Its like so
long since i ever cycled. Slacked and had our bubble tea. Went below my
neighbor block, slacked and chatted, got some 'fantastic' secrets manz. Garion
&Jacky was telling me, that i look better long haired D: and specs? Geeez i'm so
gonna buy big big specs soon manz.

Things are so gonna heat up soon, in my family. Every family have their own
problem, i suppose mine ain't the worst. Ain't gonna write them out, just wanna
say this, NO ONE IS PERFECT. &I can never be that person that people desired
.I've always want, that smile on their faces.

;Love's 3 weeks of holidays, starts today manz. He's at his g.parents estate. I've
gota say, i missed my boy badly D: love, can't be on'9 so i only could text him.
Want to see love soon manz, ILOVEYOU even if you're a 'bisexual' TEEHEEES!
♥Theres always a limit.