Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thanks,
Zolyn, my best best girlfriend.
I've made you sad/mad at times, but you must know, i love you dearly :}
Always and ever, you're the most important person, no one could replace you
, not even money. Every single moment w you is special. We'll always be one,
never two, our friendship will never have an end. I suppose not even death
could bring us apart. With you girl, a frown a smile, we share. All in all, we're
sisters for life for eternity. You'll always hold the most important place in
my soul. I love you girlfriend :}

Glen &co.,
The greatest thing ever is knowing you all. The happiest moments, were
the times when we're together. The saddest times, when we had to apart.
It has been a great pleasure being able to be w every single one of you.
&By any chance, if we further. Guy's, you'll always stuck to the bottom of
my heart. You're the reason for my graceful smile, the reason that i should
never shed a tear, &most importantly, the reason to live my life to the fullest.
You've been there when I'm depressed. Been there when my life was haywire.
Been there when nothing seems right. &Always there, rain or shine. Never can
i express my gratitude in a line or two, even words couldn't tell.
I love you guys, &forever will i. The great wall wasn't built in a day or two, like
our friendship, we've all been it through. Thank you &Thank you. Nevertheless
, its a fortune having you you you you you you you you you & YOU! :}
In no specific order,
Clement², Colin, Glen, Justin², Leanord, Luke, Solomon, Wei kait, Willson, Ziki.

To the special one,
My smile lingers where ever theres you. My heart gets out of beat, &a sudden
warmth would fill me. That smile, that look, staring at you just make me wanna
halt at that very moment. I don't request more than what i have now, being
just beside you, makes the whole world mine.

That's When I Love you
♥That's when i love you.