Monday, March 17, 2008

At the start, i must say. This post might get a little offensive to some.
But this is my site, i write what i feel. And who cares whateverz others say.

Copycats.
Deliberately means; One that closely imitates or mimics another.

I suppose, people would get directly or indirectly irrigated, by the acts of one.
Generally to me, getting copied by another, is an honor. Having been copied, i felt
that, i must had been, hence idolized. Like wise, the object/behavior/habits etc.
would had been also liked by many. People, lets not draw a boarder in limiting how
one should/shouldn't do. Its a big world out there, you can't just simply assume
you are the lead. Copying ain't right or wrong, the act of saying, shows how
sensitive a being, you are. All in all, forgive and forget.

Sup all! Its the first day of school manz. I woke up today feeling rather insufficient
of sleep, walking around the house in-deliberately bumping in to objects
everywhere I couldn't sustain any longer, laid back on my bed, regained my
sleepless nights. I'm text-ing love now, he's school just ended. Loved to meet him,
and all at parkway but i ain't suppose to go out, since I've not been to school.
Saddens me. Anw, I've got love's picture :} Meant for looking when i miss him.
♥Prejudice and Discrimination.