
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY.
Went to Singapore Discovery Center today.
Was a school trip, anw. Its sorta interesting, engaging us in to knowing more
about the Olympics. The founder of the first Olympics, where had it been
held, and about Singapore clenching the first organizer of the Youth Olympics
. Well interesting trip i suppose, got crazy on the way back to school. Ain/Hui
Li &Me getting hip-hop fever. We sang in the bus like spastic people :P
Heh, went to trim my hair, the longer side off, as it kinda irritates me. Than
to the bakery to purchase a birthday cake for my mommy, chocolate heart-
shaped strawberry cake manz.
Geez, I look like a boy now. My hair is like darn short. Anw, I like it :D Gonna
start letting it grow equally from now. I hope love wont mind - - I seriously
look very ugly now manz. Heh.