Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Its gonna be a wordy post i promise.
To much for me to handle these days, just too much. I just wanna lay back, and
turn things over.

To start with, it was my crappiest day. School today, was horrid manz. It was the
start of the new term, amiss about the change of time table. Fortunately, I had 2
periods that remain the same. I woke love up this morning, as told yesterday heh.
Than i headed to school, met the group at the usual place, Hasnah, came upon and
asked if i had taken photos of 'Magnifiers', i stunned and started to ransack my
bag, and guess what, I've forgotten to bring along my camera, had to make an
extra trip home, before my art stay back starts. Anyway, that wasn't the worst for
me today - -

After my art stay back sessions, I over heard, from a Clementeen that, an
EXPRESS class student, bad mouthed me. When i know who that GIRL was, I ain't
shocked. What she said didn't bother me anw, just felt that she is so lowbrowed.
Back at home, received calls, notifying me that, Jacky was hospitalized. He ate
200+ pills, due to, he was over depressed. On that day, he called me, i was
soundly asleep, so i didn't answer his calls, he than felt helpless and ate 2OO+
pills wanting to commit suicide - -

And again, uncultured peeps went to tag Zolyn's blog. We had a suspect, upon
looking at the i.p address. But ain't confirm, so i believe that the person was not at
fault. I just hate seeing peeps, uttering crap on people's blog. I've removed my tag
preventing immature peeps babbling.
Yet another saddening issue, just knew that guy A liked me. Guy A had been
isolating himself, i wondered why he did so, hence i asked his best friend, guy B.
Guy B told me that he was angry i went on steady with a guy that I've not known
long. Well, love happens suddenly, you'll never know when will it fall upon you.
I'm sorry if I'd hurt you, I've only take you as a friend of mine. You've been great
to me, but love sparks ain't showing. I'm just sorry.

Had my report book today. My grades are - - falling like mad. I've got to pull up
my socks. Ain't gonna be at the eleven hour. Study study manz :{
Mosquitoes - - They had been joyfully sucking my blood with pleasure. All over my
hands & legs. Some bites were like on my face - - Dam irritated by those mini
blood suckers.

Sucha busy day for me - -
Love, is sleeping now D: Hope he wakes up soon, I wanna talk to him manz! Anw,
we
are going out tomorrow Tee heeees :D W glen & co. too! MISSED THEM.
♥My heart ain't for sharing.