Monday, March 10, 2008

Start of the dam boring holidays.
It's M O N D A Y, every moment starts to rot. I'm kinda weird?
I mean, like whats so fun about holidays? Shopping? Outings?
None of above interests me, well maybe movies? Break the ice,
holidays, aren't that boring as it seems, do they? Its a one week
holiday, I've been booked from today till Sunday, by teachers,
class mates and old pals. I'll pass a suicidal note when it comes
to December. Well i love school :D Its absurd saying this though,
at least I've like 1334365768524567548 hours to burn, studying
i know its like omfgs, seeing me so interested in studying, not
exactly studying O: Half of the day I'm daydreaming, drooling off
And blahs! Who in the hell would care. Spin and turns in my mind
was those cutie sweetie pies :} I know its gross, but awwwww X:
I woke up like dam early today, 8am staring at my comp writting
this pile of crap post, well i shall stop now, before it turns in to a
nanny story, seeya :}

--Every story has an end.
♥If everything was anything,