Went to polyclinic, clementi.
Luckily, today the room 8 doctor, was
not the usual Chinese doctor. Got an mc
&some medi. $6 blahs. O well my cough
last for like 2~3 weeks.The previous
doctor i went was so sarcastic. I wore
2 watches that day, he started to insult
me saying, why not wear a hand full of
watches, i kept quiet. Than i asked for
an mc, as told by my mother. He say ask
your mother write letter la. Than i told
him my cough was very bad the past 2days,
he say, that was the past two days ma. I
was real pissed at that moment, than he
gave me a time out chit, i was like wtf,
like as though i'm going back to school,
uncle already 2 plus by then already.
My stupid cough, dam sickening la.
Like as though i want it. Hope ill get well
BY TOMORROW - -
0215, i'm going out with yinghui :D
Celebrate her birthday, belated.
Buying her lunch, and maybe after so,
meeting Theron. Gahs, I'm so hungry la.
!@#$%^&;*()_+\`~:;><.,?/'"|
--My greatest wish, my pink of health.